All of our tours are available to be booked for private tours, for 1 guest to 50. Perfect for small groups. The guide can meet you at your hotel if that is needed. Contact us to discuss rates and options for your tour.
These are special tours available for private tours:
Come along on a tour that is fun for all ages of Central Park and the American Museum of Natural History.
We will see all the most famous parts of Central Park, then skip the line for a private tour of the beloved natural history museum stuffed with dinosaurs and mummies.
Explore the history and lore of Central Park, including the Bow Bridge, Heckcher Playground, the Lake, Sheep Meadow, and Strawberry Fields. This four-hour tour begins at Columbus Circle and ends on the Upper West Side, where your guide will direct you to the best pizza in the city.
• See the famous locations of scores of movies and TV series;
• Visit the most beautiful spots of Central Park, where your guide will take your photos;
• Take pictures of stunning sights that are world famous;
• Learn about local history from the Native Americans to TV shows;
• Walk in the footsteps of famous people from Holden Caulfield to Teddy Roosevelt;
• Have a custom private tour of the American Museum of Natural History, skipping the lines.
Not only will you get a taste of New York history, but you’ll also be on a wonderful sightseeing tour and stroll the streets of one of the most charming neighborhoods in Manhattan. It’s a great way to learn about the past and also see how little has changed in more than two hundred years.
This tour is designed for tourists, locals, families, and groups of friends. You’ll visit more than 40 locations and come away with a new appreciation for the area.